Friday 29 September 2017

Polkadoodles Challenge - Christmas Tags

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for the latest Polkadoodles Challenge. As always, our challenges are

Anything Goes


with the DT's are bringing a little Christmas cheer to our creations.

Today I made some Christmas tags using some of the Tags and Frames from the Winnie  Winterland collection.

Here are my 3 tags.


These were so quick and easy to make and I got to use up left over bits and pieces from my embellishments and ribbon stash. I'll have to make a few more before Christmas and Polkadoodles makes it so easy!!!

Here are my tags a little closer






I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge
happy colouring until next time



Challenges entered:


tba




Elements from:


  



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, they'd finish a special present off beautifully
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete