Tuesday 2 May 2017

Polkadoodles Launch - Ula's Life

Today I'm sharing my DT makes for the launch of a fabulous new collection from Polkadoodles - Ula's Life.

For this release I made 5 projects, and these images are so fabulous for mixed media, which was really fun for a change from the cards I usually make.

For all my makes, I coloured all my images with copics.

Here they are:

Ula - Be Strong



Ula - Be Yourself


 Ula - Live like you're a Unicorn


Ula - Sparkle 



Ula - Be a Princess




I hope you enjoyed my makes with this fabulous collection. 
Happy colouring until next time


All elements from:



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are so delightful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol all of these cards are gorgeous the images and so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous projects Carol! Love them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete