Friday 19 May 2017

Polkadoodles Challenge - Use more than 2 papers

Hi everyone and today I am sharing some inspiration for the current Polkadoodles Challenge. As always, our challenges are

Anything Goes


but this time the DT's are using more than 2 papers in our creations.



For my make today I couldn't go past the Helga collection which is filled with beautiful digital papers. I chose three coordinating papers from the collection, cut out some unusual shapes using my Cameo and layered them onto a base card. 

I decided to use the pre-coloured Helga Hippo Peek-a-boo on the front of my card. I then decorated the card with some of the butterfly embellies, flower images, banner and a sentiment from the collection. 


Here is my card:



I hope you come and join in our Polkadoodles Challenge
happy colouring until next time



Challenges entered:





Elements from:


 


4 comments: