Friday 30 December 2016

Polkadoodles Challenge - Something New

Hi everyone and welcome to another brand new Polkadoodles Challenge. All our challenges are

Anything Goes

while for an added challenge the DT's are featuring a something new in our creations.


I have used a really cute image from the Winston Bear collection - Winston Bear Celebrate and made a Happy New Year card - I think this image is just perfect for celebrating the New Year with friends. 

Here it is:


I printed the image using my Canon inkjet printer and then coloured it in with my copics. The colours I used are: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, E47, E35, E33, E31, E30, E0000, BG0000, W00, Y26, Y23, Y21, Y00, YG67, YG63, YG61, G20, R21colourless blender ink.
I then used an oval die cut to cut out the image and layered it onto a lace heart doily and some olive card. I cut out the card to match the shape of the doily. I tied a double bow and tucked it under a couple of wild rose flowers and attached it to the top corner.

Happy New Year !!!


Elements from:



8 comments:

  1. So adorable, want to hug them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this happy new year hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley bears Card... like it so much .
    Hugs from Tina - DT
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.de/2016/12/wk-52-something-new-craft-challenge-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Carol, a sweet image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete