Saturday 8 October 2016

Polkadoodles Winnie Winterland - brand new release

Ooh I'm so excited to be part of the launch for the fabulous Winnie Winterland release that the fabulous Nikky Hall has just released today.

Over the weekend I will have four makes to share with you, and my other DT mates, will alsobe sharing their fabulour creations as well. So keep an eye out for all the facebook posts celebrating this new release.

It is so amazing, filled to the brim with some very cute Winnie images, fabulous papers and embellishments and loads of extras. You can pop over to the store and find the release at http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/.

For my first make, I chose one of the design sheets featuring the Winnie Winterland Cozy Christmas image to make a gatefold card with a cutout front.


Happy stamping until next time - and don't forget to check out the fabulous new collection.

2 comments: