Saturday 2 April 2016

Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch - One for You

Exciting news today, Polkadoodles is launching a fabulous new collection  - Winnie Fruit Punch.

Check out a special launch video from Nikky..




For my card I have made a bottle shaped easel card featuring a fabulously cute One for You, which I coloured with my copics. I decorated the bottle card with one of the fabulous papers from the collection, some butterflies and one of the gorgeous floral elements which I layered up the flower in different sizes.

Here she is:





I printed my image on Copic Xpress cardstock using my Canon Inkjet Printer and coloured in the image with my copics. The colours I used are: skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, hair: E57, E55, E53, E51, E99, dress, shoes and bow: RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, C2, button: Y01, Y23,  drinks: BG0000, BG11, YG01, YG25, YG63, YG67, YG03, YG11, YG23, FYG2, Y02, Y38, Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13, R32, R39, RV25, RV23

Here is a closer look at the image:



Until next time, happy crafting...
Carol

Supplies:

Winnie Fruit Punch - One for You
White cardstock and patterned paper from the Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven Bundle 2
Copics, double-sided tape,  Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Oval dies, Marianne design Creatables - Petra's Oval dies, SU Pink Pirouette 1/2" Seam binding ribbon, Pearls, lace and bling from my stash

Challenges:

I am entering my card in the following challenges:



9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design. A gorgeous cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Carol! It's so pretty, and a fabulous design!
    Thanks for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card . The lace gives it such a feminine touch. Thank you for joining us at TTPH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Love this image, love wine! Thanks for sharing with us at Kitty Bees Aloha Friday Challenge - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!! Great job - love the pretty layers. Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable - love the shape and the uber cute image coloured so beautifully.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete